Welcome!

2009 is the Year that I officially grow a pair!

Those who know me know exactly what I mean by that statement.

I have been an artist for years, drawing pictures for my friends, loved ones and co-workers. Starting now, I am on a mission to be an artist for everyone. My plans include:

  • Create a book of artwork and have it on sale by this summer of next year.
  • Start a series I developed using valentine's Day as a theme (more on this later).
  • Create a Calendar of my best work and have it for sale alongside my first book.
I will begin posting all sorts of artwork soon. Please visit often!

Comments

  1. YES!!! All of my nagging paid off!!! LOL J/K You'll be an exhibitor next year and I'll gladly be your booth bitch =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Work

Online Store at Society6