First Paid Gig


Out of nowhere, I was given an opportunity to produce artwork for the 2012 International Women's Day Summit and Awards Luncheon. I was worried because I got the job right before I was to leave for Vacation in Utah. Turns out I spent most evenings working on the project, as the due date was on the day I was to be gone. But, I soldiered on and manage to complete the task (After several drafts) on time and the client loved the result. From what I hear, the event went well and everyone loved the design I produced. Here are some samples of the materials that featured my work:




All told, the process was challenging, but rewarding. I loved the feeling of satisfaction I got for making the client happy with my work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Work

Online Store at Society6