Treasure Island Flea - Success!

Well this was one tiring and emotional weekend, but overall I would call it a success. I made only a few sales on Saturday (Stupid Rain), but on Sunday I sold calendars all day. The most popular calendar by far was the Travel tags. Even though not every piece of mine got a sale, lots and lots of people came by the booth and pointed out their favorites. "Wow that's cool!" and "oh that is so creative" is just as good as getting a sale to me (though a sale is extra good).

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello and check me out. And a very special thanks to those of you who purchased a calendar. You are part of a small but growing fan base and I hope to keep making cool art for you in the years to come.

Here is me and my daughter Cyan after setting up the booth in the morning:



Next up: Jack of All Trades fair at Jack London Square on November 8th. Come and check us out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Work

Online Store at Society6