"A Walk in the Rain"

Hard to believe, but after all these years, this is my very first normal picture. As in, not connected to a theme or Holiday. Weird. It's certainly not the last, either. I got all kinds of ideas lately:


I got the idea for this piece from the famous "James Dean in Times Square" photo. I wanted to do a version of it, but not a complete 'rip-off'. I like the use (or non-use) of color. Black and White pictures have a certain quality to them that I can't describe. Perhaps the lack of colors force me to be more creative. I like the mood this piece sets. I like it so much that I made a framed version of it. I want to keep it, but I also think it would make a good gift. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Work

Online Store at Society6